Our occupational therapists are the ones responsible for planning and supervising medically required therapeutic care. When a patient loses the ability to perform the daily living tasks as a result of aging, illness, injury, developmental delay, and other conditions, our occupational therapists can help.
Our occupational therapists assist with:
- Home assessment safety
- Adaptive devices training
- Motor-processing activities
- Flexibility training
- Monitoring the progress
- Occupation-based activities
- Changing the intervention plan
- Creating a personalized treatment plan
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Re-education of basic skills
Set an appointment with us so we can create a care plan specifically tailored to address your healthcare needs. If you are interested to know more about Osprey Home Health LLC and how we can help you, please call us at 732-955-6161 or send us a message.