Our physical therapists are experts and knowledgeable about knowing the physical source of pain and discomfort experienced by our patients. As part of our therapeutic treatments, we provide counseling, patient education, and guidance regarding health management. This is for the purpose of symptoms prevention for long-term benefits. Such pain resulting in injury, illness, and more are treated.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Gait and balance training
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Cardiovascular/pulmonary physical therapy
- Strength training
- Range of motion exercise
- Instruction & assistance in using home medical equipment like:
- Artificial Limbs
If you have mobility issues and serious physical discomforts as results of your illness or injury, our experts can help. For assistance, call us at 732-955-6161 or send us a message.